måndag 10 september 2012

Why do I like you? Maybe it's the fact that you are perfect in my eyes, I always want to be around you and when I am. All I can do is smile

NU BLIRE QUOTES MARATON AOW.


It doesn't matter how long you've known him. If he's kept you smiling since day one, don't lose him.

Often, we fall in love with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time.

I’m the person who always jokes. Nobody knows the real me. Nobody knows all the problems I have. I try to say what I feel and it seems like none of my friends care. Nobody cares. I just keep everything bottled in.

The things I would do for you. You would not believe it, but that's because I'm in love with you and you're somebody special in my life.

I want a relationship where we can act like lovers and bestfriends at the same time.

I just find it amazing how one person can make your world fall and how one person can make your life totaly worth it 

Isnt it How amazing that you have been able to build a castle in my heart, but I have not been able to even build a little room in yours?

When you love someone, ages, heights, weights and distances are just a damn number.

Best friends are there to catch you when you trip and fall, but friends are there to laugh at you when you trip and fall.

I'm not popular, but I can make you feel like you are the most important person in the world every day, every minute, and every second


Maybe she's a little too loud sometimes. But deep down she's shy and hides herself and her heart. This girl doesn't want her heart broken. Not again.

Sometimes I just want you to go away, and then realize how much I wish you would have stayed.

When your focused on that one person you like and you don't realize that kid behind you, protecting you,and waiting for you to fall so She could get you up......your bestfriend is the one for you 

love you, when I see you I forget to breath. I miss you, and it hurts.

Me: I don't like him, I don't like him I dont like him, I don't like him, I dont like him. Friend: Yes you do. Me: (sigh)I know






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Blogg arkiven!