lördag 20 oktober 2012

TankeKnäck!






  • My brain: It's all your fault.
  • My heart: It's your fault I hurt.
  • My body: It's your fault I'm split everywhere.
  • My blood: It's your fault you've lost so much of me.
  • My blade: It's always your fault. Pick me up. Pick me up. Pick me up.
  • My eyes: It's your fault we're red all the time.
  • My tears: It's your fault. Come on. Cry. Let us out.
  • My friends: It's your fault we hate you.
  • My family: It's your fault we have to fight and pretend you're normal.
  • My animals: It's your fault we hear yelling everyday.
  • Me: It's my fault. Always. Always my fault.
  • The voices: Cut yourself. Kill yourself. Hurt yourself. No one cares. No one loves you. They all want you dead. Everyone wants you gone. No one likes you. They all hate you. Die. Stupid slut. Dumb hoe. Ugly bitch. Fat ass. Cunt. Die. Die. Die. Slit your wrists. Swallow those pills. Ohh, pretty building, jump off it.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Blogg arkiven!